Engine: 258cid (4.2l) inline 6-cylinder
4wdhw aluminum valve cover
Transmission: T-4 4-speed manual (recently rebuilt)
Transfer Case: Dana 300 w/ TeraLow 4:1 low range
Axles: AMC 20 rear, Dana 30 front (2.73:1 gears -- ouch!)
Springs: 4" Lift -- Skyjacker Soft Ride
Shocks: Skyjacker Soft Ride Nitro
JKS Sway Bar Disconnects
Scorpion Liner on interior of body tub
Tomken Protec rear bumper with 2" receiver
Tomken 2"x4" side bars
Wheels: American Racing Wagon Wheels (White) 15x8" steel
Tires: 33x12.50 BFG MTs
Stuff to be fixed:
- Intake: Mopar multi-port fuel injection system -- already ordered.
- Exhaust: Borla header. Probably when I'm installing the MPI kit.
- On order: Bestop fold-n-tumble rear seat w/ headrests.
- Lousy fabric low-back front seats.
- Worn seat belts.
- Really need a better gear ratio in the diffs: 4.1, probably
- Front Bumper: Tomken protec bumper w/ 2" receiver.
- Winch, with a dual Optima battery setup to support it...
- Warn full-floater kit for the rear axle
- Locking differential(s) of some kind